Obviously today is Tuesday which means one thing…TOP TEN TUESDAY. Every week the Broke and the Bookish publish a different challenge every Tuesday and today’s is ‘Ten Books We’d Love to See as Movies/TV Shows’.
- Sister, Rosamund Lupton
- Before We Met, Lucy Whitehouse
- Paradise Lost, Milton: I know, not a book, but I think this would be amazing as a modern TV series!
- 11.22.63, Stephen King
- The Husband’s Secret, Liane Moriarty
- The Carrier, Sophie Hannah
- Before I Go To Sleep, S.J.Watson. I know this one has been made into a film with Nicole Kidman, but I heard it really wasn’t that good, such a shame, considering the book was AMAZING. This definitely counts.
- On The Island, Tracy Garvis-Graves
- The Diary of a Young Girl, Anne Frank. I can really see this as a TV series.
- Stolen, Lesley Pearce.